Parents or Guardians must complete an "Expression of Interest form" for each child. The child will be placed on the school’s waiting list in accordance with first come, first serve policy.
- The submission of an "Expression of Interest Form" does not guarantee acceptance of enrolment but does place the studentís name and details on our Register of Enrolments.
- Al-Hidayah Islamic School provides education to Primary school students from Pre-Primary to Year 6 only (i.e. Children from ages 5 to 11)
To get an Expression of Interest Form:
- Download the Expression of Interest Form;
Expression of Interest (Pre-Primary)
Expression of Interest (Year 1 to 6)
- or Complete the electronic enquiry for further information
- or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Telephone the School Office on (08) 9351 8593
Upon the school receiving the Expression of Interest Form and when a place is available, an Enrolment Form will be sent by post to the parent/guardian which needs to be completed and returned to the school with all necessary documents.
A non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 per child must be paid to the school upon submission of the enrolment form.
Upon receipt of the Enrolment Form, the school will invite the parent/guardian and the child to attend an enrolment interview with the school Principal. The enrolment interview is an opportunity to discuss how the school operates and to allow parents and students to raise any questions. Any special needs a student may have will also be discussed.
The school will notify you if your application is successful.
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office on (08) 9351 8593.
Tel: (+61 8) 9351 8593
Fax: (+61 8) 9351 8594
Tel: (+61 8) 9351 8593*
Fax: (+61 8) 9351 8594*
PO Box 761
Victoria Park WA 6979
Cnr Hedley St & Nyamup Way, Bentley
Click Here for Directions